April 9, 2012

i don't know if i'm cut out for blogging


I feel like my blogs (yes, this isn't my first blog. I've had a few before this, none of which you have probably heard of as they were not very popular) are never real. My writing is never personal. I was always too scared to be me. All I ever wrote about is this show and that trend and this and that and...
Fluff.
That's what it is.

I never wrote for myself.
I've always written just to have a blog.
Which doesn't make sense at all.
But no more.
I will blog what I think from now on.
Which probably means my posts will be short.
And not as well written as most blogger's posts.
And that is because you're all older than me.
I'm very small (not literally).

I'm going through an odd-phase right now, I guess.
But I will blog on for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment