December 26, 2011

DECEMBER DOTM: Hayden Hopkins



I've decided to spotlight a favorite dancer of mine monthly. It will be called Dancer of the Month or DOTM for short. (It would be neat if someday I could interview our DOTM. . .oh, my crazy dreams! Just an idea to toss around in my head.)



Our first DOTM is. . .
HAYDEN HOPKINS!




Hayden Hopkins is a 14 year old dancer with a popular Youtube channel where she posts videos of her performances at competitions. She is home schooled due to her busy dance schedule.

I have been watching her videos ever since I came across her channel this summer. She is an incredibly beautiful dancer with a bright future ahead of her.
[ Photographer unknown. Via Hayden's official Facebook. ]

My heart literally stopped beating for a second the moment I saw this photograph. I absolutely ADORE Melanie Moore. Melanie is one of my inspirations, I fell in love with her the second I saw her audition on So You think You Can Dance. She's beautiful. They're beautiful. Oh, I love this picture!

Hayden, I love her expression. She seems so incredibly cheery, which is what dance is all about: being happy.


Find Hayden on:


Love Hayden? Who should be January's DOTM?
Maybe it could even be you!



[ Credit for 1st two photos featured in this post: David Hoffman Photography. See more of David Hoffman's photography of Ms.Hopkins in this Youtube video. The second two photos are from Hayden's Facebook. ]



No comments:

Post a Comment