December 31, 2011

change is good



What happened in the last year? Write about something you can do now that you couldn't do a year ago.


This writing prompt from Writer's Workshop goes along perfectly with today's special celebration. 

Many great things have happened in the last year. Switching to another dance school is a main one. Others include a trip to Universal Studios, meeting new friends,  and seeing my first professional ballet (and meeting a professional ballerina).

A year ago I couldn't dance en pointe. I also didn't know as many ballet terms as I do now. Nowadays bourrés en pointe are no big deal and actually quite fun. I feel like I've made fantastic progress in just a few months. 

What mile stones did you reach this past year?



"Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book.
Write a good one."

Another year comes to a close.
Oh, life est beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment