January 14, 2012

eleven ?s


Yesterday, Hannah wrote a post containing eleven questions that anyone, anywhere could answer in anyway, shape or form. So, being a blogger I decided to answer these eleven questions on my blog. 

  • Let us begin with the most important matter: Do you like cake? Why or why not? I love certain cakes like carrot cake, cheese cake, and confetti cake. I prefer the icing that's not too sweet.
  • Have you ever been to Paris? If you have, tell me about it. If you have not, would you like to go someday? Oh, I wish. But no, someday maybe. I've been studying the french language for 2 years and it would be wonderful to speak it with natives.  (Ballet has also helped me learn more french.)
  • Given the choice, would you rather go out to eat at a fancy restaurant or stay home and order takeout? It all depends on my mood. 
  • Similarly, would you rather go out dancing or or stay home with a warm blanket and a good movie? Again, it depends on my  mood. I love dancing but I also like movies. How about I dance, then watch a movie? 
  • What's your opinion of Ugg boots: cute and comfy or too ugly to meet the sun? I don't own a pair, but I've heard they are super warm. 
  • Now onto the second-most controversial shoe known to man: What is your take on Crocs? Eh, I had a pair once but they always make my feet feel weird and sqigulish (new word).
  • Do you sing in the shower? The car? The opera house? The shower. A friend once told me that if I ever sung in the car she would pull over and kick me out. So no car.
  • Do you have any unusual fears or dislikes? (For example, I am a little freaked out by turtles. Not the cute stuffed animals or cartoons, but the real-live, creepy crawly kind. Eek! Just thinking about it makes me shiver a little).  I guess I have a fear of getting lost. But that's not too unusual. I'm also don't like spiders when they are close to me. But that's not too unusual either. . .
  • Have you ever seen snow? If so, do you remember your first snow? Yes but I can't remember when the first time I saw it was. 
  • Would you rather play in the snow or spend a day at the beach? Meep. This is a tough question! I like both options. 
  • Do you peel your banana the right way or the wrong way (meaning from the bottom or from the stem)? The right way! Why, do you do it the wrong way? :D

So bloggers now it's your turn. Feel free to answer these eleven questions in a comment or on your blog or whereever/however you please! (Hannah's original post here
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.   :')


P.s. Eleven is my lucky number! What's yours?
Oooh, and I just so happen to have eleven followers right now.

3 comments:

  1. aw, yay, i am so glad you played along! i peel my bananas the right way, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just stumbled across your blog and this was a fun way to get to know some quirky facts about you. Just one comment on Ugg boots... I'm from Australia and they are very definitely an indoor "shoe" there. I was completely amazed to see so many people wearing them out the streets when I moved to NYC (and I still don't do it!)

    www.hopeinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah: :)

    Hope In Heels: That's pretty interesting. I never really thought of them as an "indoor" shoe. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete