January 4, 2012

Jane By Design

Cast of Jane By Design // photo from abcfamily.com



I caught up on the first episode of Jane By Design today. I absolutely loved it. It's even earned a spot on my favorite TV shows list. I adore Jane's style. The poofy dresses, the outfits that are whimsical yet chic and sophisticated-- it's just so refreshing and . . . cute.

Jane By Design is a new TV show on ABC Family that follows a teen fashonista (as well as outcast), Jane Quimby and  her life after landing a job for a famous fashion company. As if high school wasn't hard enough; now she's left with the obstacle of fitting a prestigious job into her schedule. [ More info. can be found on ABC Family's website ]

I really enjoyed the first episode and am excitedly awaiting the second one.

Have you watched Jane By Design? Thoughts? 

P.s. You guessed it! This is the second edition of my RSP series.
[ Random Short Post ]
A very suitable title, hm?
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've never heard of this show, possibly because I am male. But I just started watching Storage Wars (it's more my style, haha) so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it before. I'll have to see it its any good, but it sounds interesting:)

    ReplyDelete